Thursday 21 January 2010

One down

First one for the new year - Job Application completed and sent to Research Australia. Whew! Hard work - Having no work. Did I mention yet that since coming to this new country I am unemployed and stressed out about it. I am not one to be comfortable with having nothing to do. Don't get me wrong, I can find plenty of things to fill a day. But I am apparently the kind of person who needs intellectual stimulation and professional prestige. Not really a good thing, and I am sure if I had a job, I would be complaining about how I hate it and its driving me crazy. Right now, not having one is driving me crazy. What a predicament! Just can't win. At least I've learned something about myself during all this - so I guess you could say its worth it. And by the way, I am very lucky that I don't have to rush into any old job just for some money. So lets try to enjoy the down time, call it personal development (second time through - but really its a never ending process), RELAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment