Thursday 21 January 2010

My man Adam at Toni & Guy

Fabulous haircut again from my man Adam over at Toni and guy salon on Fitzroy street. Nothing like a good cut to make you feel like a fresh new woman who take in anything. Gotta get a good one though and Adam has the touch. I trust him completely. I do hate that uncertainty over whether to talk to the hair stylist. And you know I'm not the talkative type. I prefer to quietly go through the fashion magazines that I refuse to buy on my own. But I do end up feeling awkward and out of place. But it's all worth the end result - a layered, easy to manage and style, face-framing cut with a slight, sweeping fringe. I don't really do anything to it and I can get a tousled chic look everyday effortlessly (almost). I got lots of complements over Christmas and rarely ever had to blow it dry. Ta dah. Now to conquer the rest of my day's idleness.
Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment