Wednesday 4 August 2010

Seven Seeds coffee

 Fabulous coffee just on the south side of Melbourne uni. I wandered over one day that I spent at the nossal institute and just had to return with Richard in tow. They roast the coffee on the premesis. Amazing aromas wafting around the warehouse structure. They do tastings on thursday mornings, only 8 ppl max, so you gotta book. The entrance is hidden, looks like just another warehouse on a street lined with them. But equipped with my handy iPhone google maps it was easy to find.


Good atmosphere, good food, though limited menu (no bacon ) it's an interesting menu nonetheless. We were seated pretty quickly, though it was hopping on a Saturday morning. Be prepared to get cost with other patrons if you get seated at the larger tables. Thumbs up from me. Too bad it's a bit too far. If I venture that way again I want to try the new "Pope Joan".


Seven Seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment