Sunday 13 June 2010

Procrastination

Just spent bout an hour playing with new template settings on this blogger thing. I've been wondering how to expand the frame view so that my posts weren't so narrow, and with a random click today, voila!. Now, with all that time invested in this thing, I figure I should probably actually use it. Which I have not been lately, for personal depressive reasons. The misery of this Melbourne life continues. Which is actually not the point of this blog, hence - no postings.

So big reminder for the day and some sort of mantra that I need to adopt - Life really isn't that bad, My career isn't going down the toilet each month I remain unemployed, no one is dying or sick, we are not destitute, there is plenty of time left in life and as Richard always tells me, "everything is alright"... Some people would envy the life I have.

So there you go, but motivation remains lacking and I procrastinate to avoid the seemingly fruitless tasks before me.

My day:
Sleep in
laundry, dishes from last night, tidying all around and making piles of things to take care of later (reading, recipes, mending, etc), ELLEN, checking my email every 15 minutes looking for good news, fiddling with my blogger but not really posting anything. And wow - its already 4 pm. Richard will be home soon. And I can repeat all this tomorrow. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment