Monday 8 October 2007

Our home is no more

We have packed up and headed out. The packing up and storing was the worst part. I hate keeping all the stuff I won't see for who knows how long. But its done now. I only have three bags with all my belongings now to sustain myself in the next few months. Don't worry I understand there is plenty of fun shopping in Sri Lanka. If we ever get there. Our flight has now been delayed one week and I get the joy of spending that extra week with the in-laws. Someone please tell me, or maybe there are no rules, but I can't figure out how to deal with these strange people. They probably think I am just as strange. I'm hiding. Waiting, waiting to get on that plane. And I've made some contact with a Tulane professor in Sri Lanka. Lets hope he has some work for me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry my dear. That sucks.
    I'm glad you posted though. i've been wondering and wondering about where you are, if you're there yet... if you're safe.

    I love you and miss you.

    Your girl is doing well... the walking process is a lengthy one... she's getting it though.

    ReplyDelete