Thursday 13 September 2007

When it rains, it pours

Splat! I ran into a bird today. I think it was a crow or a raven. It crashed into my windshield as it was trying to take flight out of the road. I don't think I killed it, or even injured it (too much). It landed on the side of the road and I was too startled to even think about stopping to check if it was dead. I wonder if it is bad luck to kill such a big bird. Because then,

A stupid redneck woman starts cursing me out in the supermarket carpark, in front of her children sitting in the backseat, for parking too close to her car and in a mothers-with-prams-only spot. I apparently didn't even have a car seat to satisfy her nerves.

And the stupid building manager of our resort apartments has decided to unfairly abuse my husband with accusations of criminal behavior and doing something wrong. When there was no wrong doing. Asshole!

I hate mean people. Why can't everyone be nice and civil to each other.

1 comment:

  1. It seems to always happen like that. It all starts with something bad (although it might not really be that bad if it was the only thing that happened) and just snowballs from there. Good luck sweetie! I hope your transition gets smoother. P.S. if you need to get rid of some fun stuff...you could send it my way (but, don't tell Charlie I said that)!

    ReplyDelete